The Penguins, Seals and PIE Pass is the easy way to enjoy Phillip Islands’ nature, wildlife, fun, entertainment and chocolate.
Just purchase your Penguin, Seals & PIE pass and present the ticket at the Penguin Parade and Wildlife Coast Cruises and the 2 attractions you most wish to see.
With 12 months to use your pass and special bonus offers for all our attractions.
Seal Watching Cruise
Penguin Parade General Viewing
2 out of 4 Featured Attractions
A Maze‘N Things
Pannys Amazing World of Chocolate
Maru Koala & Animal Park
Clip ‘N Climb Phillip Island
|Child||$89.95 (ages 4-15 yrs, ages 3 and under free)|
|Family||$369.95 (two adults & two children, ages 4-15 yrs)|
Picking Up Your Online Ticket:
If you have purchased your Phillip Island Experience pass online, just print out the Rezdy ticket (which you will recive via email) and present it at the first PIE attraction you visit.
- Penguin viewing is daily at sunset, For more specific times visit penguins.org.au.
- Customers need to allow 24 hrs for confirmation of the penguin parade booking via email. For urgent bookings within 24 hours please call the Penguin Parade on (03) 5951 2800
(Not all times and dates may be available during peak periods)
- Phillip Island Seal cruise times and dates visit www.wildlifecoastcruises.com.au/seal-watching-cruise, It is advised to pre-book your seal watching cruise on the day of the tour or earlier, call 1300 763 739.
- You cannot collect a pass from the penguin parade.
- Penguin Parade upgrades are available for an additional fee after purchasing by contacting the Penguin booking office on (03) 5951 2800